I’m a Subject Matter Expert with 15 years International experience in content creation, coaching and training. Content I’ve created includes – but is not limited to – IT technical documentation, knowledge bases and business blogs. I’ve also insight in management of specialized social media groups.
A high-achiever, a people person, and a process-oriented professional, I excel in business reporting, analysis and process improvement. I’m heading towards the industry certifications to follow the paths of project management and change management in a corporate environment.
I’m fluent in English and Italian, and I have full working proficiency in French. I’ve been professionally affiliated with the Italian Journalists Order for 10 years and with the American Translators Association for 2 years. My education is in Business & Computer Science plus some years of Cultural Anthropology at university.
Content creation, Technical writing, Technical coaching, Technical training, Business reporting, IR and KPIs analysis and improvement, Managerial skills, Project Management, Process improvement, Presentation skills, Cloud computing, Microsoft cloud, Windows, Office 365 and mobile, Cisco networking and Cloud, Mac OSX and Apple cloud services
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CCNA Cloud
- 2017 Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Concentrix (UK)
- 2017 Microsoft AZURE202x: Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines, Microsoft (UK)
- 2017 Microsoft Azure203x: Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks, Microsoft (UK)
- 2017 Microsoft AZURE214x: Azure Fundamentals, Microsoft (UK)
- 2015 IELTS, score 7.5 – CEFR Level C1, Dublin University (Republic of Ireland)
- 2015 Dealing with Difficult People (IACET-approved Certificate of Training)
- 2015 SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud)
- 2015 Project Management Basics (PMI-approved Certificate of Training)
- 2015 ABCs of Technical Writing (IACET-approved Certificate of Training)
- 2015 Writing Effective Business Communications
- 2015 How To Write a Grant Proposal (IACET-approved Certificate of Training)
- 2011 Feature and Corporate Writing (ITOL-approved Certificate of Training), London School of Publishing (UK)
- 2010 Editorial and Proofreading (ITOL-approved Certificate of Training), London School of Publishing (UK)
- 1992 – 1997 BUSINESS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE, ‘B. Belotti’ High School (Italy)
- 2014 LITERARY TRANSLATOR – American Translators’ Wall of Fame
- 2014 LITERARY TRANSLATOR – Books in Italy
- 2012 SHINE BLOGGER – Yahoo! Canada
☛ Email: simona [at] gauri-reisch.ca