I’m a Content Specialist with working proficiency in English, Italian and French. I was professionally affiliated with the Italian Journalists Order for 10 years and with the American Translators Association for 2 years.
Over the time, I have covered different roles as:
- IT technical writer (wikis, how-to articles, help pages, instruction pages, user’s guides and shopping guides)
- Forum moderator (Microsoft Answers forum moderator in Italian and French for Outlook.com: you can see my profile here)
- Social Media Specialist (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Stumble Upon and other social media)
- Web producer (WordPress expert for multisite solutions) and blogger
- Technical support and Troubleshooting – 1:1 and 1:∞
- Business writer
- Journalist for the press and press offices
Main subjects: IT security (computer protection and account protection), Accounts (Microsoft and Apple), Operating Systems (Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, OS X, iOS), Protocols (POP, IMAP, Exchange Active Sync, SMTP), CRMs (MS Dynamics, Parature), Data Bases.
- 2015 IELTS, score 7.5 – CEFR Level C1.
- 2015 Dealing with Difficult People (IACET-approved Certificate of Training)
- 2015 SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud)
- 2015 Project Management Basics (PMI-approved Certificate of Training)
- 2015 ABCs of Technical Writing (IACET-approved Certificate of Training)
- 2015 Writing Effective Business Communications
- 2015 How To Write a Grant Proposal (IACET-approved Certificate of Training)
- 2011 Feature and Corporate Writing (ITOL-approved Certificate of Training)
- 2010 Editorial and Proofreading (ITOL-approved Certificate of Training)
- 1992 – 1997 BUSINESS AND COMPUTER SCIENCE, ‘B. Belotti’ High School.
- 2014 LITERARY TRANSLATOR – American Translators’ Wall of Fame
- 2014 LITERARY TRANSLATOR – Books in Italy
- 2012 SHINE BLOGGER – Yahoo! Canada
- Sense making
- Social intelligence
- Virtual collaboration
- Adaptive thinking
- Design mindset
☛ Email: simona [at] gauri-reisch.ca
Request me a password to view and download my resume. If you already have one, click on the button below.View my Resume